Filter by tag:
This is where you can add new products to your store.

Add Public Liability Cover

Do you need public liability insurance (PLI)? If you have not provided us with your Certificate of Currency (CoC) then you need to get covered.*

You can get covered on our policy by adding PLI to your order but there are other providers (Duck For Cover etc.) so please do what is right for you.

Public Liability covers you and your team for performances at Anywhere Festival. It is not activated until a Risk Assessment (<a href=””>LINK</a>) has been provided to and approved by Anywhere Festival.

If you want your rehearsals to be included, this must be included in the Risk Assessment, or we recommend doing another simple Risk Assessment for the unique situations around rehearsals. Anywhere Festival has the right to discontinue or not activate cover.

* We do not cover some high risk activities. If you are not sure if that’s you, contact us and ask.