ANYWHERE FESTIVAL INTERNSHIPS NOW OPEN!
Anywhere Festival is looking for interns from late 2020 through to the May 2021 festival and wrap up in June for you to develop skills in a festival environment as part of one of Australia’s most innovative and supportive festivals for independent performers.
We are looking for a couple of people who like to learn through a mixture of resources and skills implementation. Support local independent artists by playing while developing skills across festival logistics, performer and venue liaison, strategy, marketing, stage management, audience development and many more areas.
What we provide:
- The ability to develop skills across the organisation of Anywhere Festival, providing invaluable experience that is applicable across a wide range of industries.
- Mentoring and direction from Founder and Artistic Director Paul Osuch as well as Creative Producers Toni Wills and Digital Program Director Tim Monley.
- Practical experience working in a Festival environment with a team of creative professionals, and the ability to network and create and expand your professional network
- Exclusive access to Anywhere Festival events and complimentary tickets to Anywhere Festival performances during May.
- General workplace experience and learning within a collaborative office environment.
- Flexibility in attendance.
Desired Skills, Abilities, Behavioral Traits and Attitudes of any applicant:
- Someone who wants to learn new skills, ask questions and make the most of the opportunity to access the Anywhere Festival team.
- Exhibit a commitment to working collaboratively, with integrity and respect for Anywhere Festival collaborators and communities
- Embrace personal responsibility and accountability for your role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized individual able to work independently
- Good organisational skills
- Passion for the vision of Anywhere Festival!
The role will be based in a range of locations depending on the focus of the role, from our hub office spaces in Maroochydoore and at the Judith Wright Centre in Fortitude Valley, online and with venues and hubs throughout Sunshine Coast, Noosa and Brisbane.