Presented by Moreton Bay Regional Council
A day of music, magic and mischief!
Calling all lovers of the wizarding world. An afternoon of cosplay, magic, music and adventure awaits you in John Scott Park, Samford Village.
- Gather your friends and dress up as your favourite wizarding or magical character.
- Sign up to join our cosplay parade (hosted by LuLu Divine and be in the running to take out best dressed accolades.
- Enjoy spellbinding musical acts including accordion player George Valenti and harpist/singer Kate B.
- Settle in with storyteller Anne E Stewart and The Story Basket, bringing a magical alchemy of images, words, sounds and props to engage the listener. Select an item from the basket to hear of dragons, medieval quests and shape shifters. Be challenged with her story string tricks.
- Marvel at treasures from The Store of Requirement
- Cheer on your house as The Great Quest gets underway from 3pm
- Feel the excitement at The Great Counting of Scores and await the announcement of the triumphant house!
1pm-3pm – Musical acts, The Story Basket, cosplay
3pm-4pm – The Great Quest send off, wizard trivia, costume parade, live music
4pm-4.30pm – The Great Counting of Scores (The Great Quest finale)
To attend Wizards in the Park there is no need to book, just turn up.
To be a player in The Great Quest, you need to book your tickets pronto – there are only 60 spots available.
See other performance dates below.
Family, Immersive, Kids, Music, Poetry / Spoken Word
Total tickets per show
John Scott Park
Acknowledgement of Traditional Custodians
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we present Anywhere Festival, the Kabi Kabi/Gubbi Gubbi, Jinibara, Turrbal and Yuggera Peoples. We wish to pay respect to their Elders - past, present and emerging - and acknowledge the important role Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their stories continue to play.